Mentoring with Experlio
Thanks for sharing your interest in joining us on our journey to become the future of creative learning.
As you may know, our theory of learning by doing is supported by creative experts who provide up and coming creative professionals with the opportunity to develop their skills through unique creative challenges and learning opportunities.
As a mentor, this will be your role. You’ll be asked to create a unique, video based challenge of your own, to be shared with creatives on the Experlio platform, and be paid for mentoring sessions that occur as a result.
Here’s a breakdown of what the Challenge format looks like:
1. Share your professional experiences and real-world learnings
2. Give supporting knowledge relating to the topic in your example
3. Present your unique Challenge to engage people to interact with your content
4. Receive creative responses to your challenge
5. Get booked in for paid mentoring sessions
Click through to continue learning what mentoring with Experlio looks like.