Get and share your certificate
Get and share your Experlio
Share your experience with those who value it most.
Complete an Experlio Challenge to receive a certificate that will elevate your Resume and experience.
Step 1 – Submit your work to an Experlio Challenge
The first step to receiving you Experlio Certificate is completing a Challenge. Head to the Experlio app and complete one of the Challenges here by completing the work submission.
Step 2 – Book and complete a mentor session
Once you have completed a challenge you can book a mentor session using the link emailed to you. After you have completed your session the mentor will review your work and issue a certificate.
Step 3 – Receive your certificate
Your certificate of accreditation will then be sent to you via email! Congrats, keep reading to learn how to share your success with the world.
Step 4 – Add your certificate to your LinkedIn Resume
Potential employers love to see hands-on experience and skills on your Resume. Adding your Experlio certificate to your LinkedIn and paper Resume is a great way to show this.
1. LogIn to your Linkedin and navigate to your profile page.
2. Click on the Add Profile Button and go to the “Add licenses & certifications” section.
3. Add the Challenge name, organization (use @Experlio) and the certificate issue date.
4. Your certificate should now appear in your profile and LinkedIn Resume!
Step 5 – Share your certificate with your network
A great way to share your success with potential employees is to create a LinkedIn post with your certificate.
1. Click the Start a Post button to create your post.
2. Upload your certificate to the post (this may be in pdf form so upload it as a document in that case).
3. Write a post caption sharing your success with your network, don’t forget to tag us @experlio as well
4. Click post and that’s all! Be proud of your achievements and get ready to complete your next Experlio Challenge.
Try Experlio today
Empower your creative
Use learning, doing, and mentoring to upskill fast and grow your creative career.