On Scene w/creativity Online Competition Terms and Conditions
On Scene w/creativity Online Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Schedule to Terms & Conditions of entry
Promotion name: On Scene w/creativity Online Competition
Eligible States/Territories: NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, NT, ACT ,TAS, WA
Start: 9 Dec 2021 11:00 AM AEDT
End: 12 Dec 2021 11:59 PM AEDT
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Website address: https://experlio.com
ABN: 80 634 079 913
45 St Georges Terrace Perth WA 6000
Eligible entrants: Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older.
Details of prizes: The best entries as determined by the judges will be deemed the prize
winner(s) and will win:
1st place: Mentoring of 30 mins with Andrei Chahine
2nd place: Mentoring of 30 mins with Andrei Chahine
3rd place: Mentoring of 30 mins with a supporting mentor
4th place: Mentoring of 30 mins with a supporting mentor
5th place: Mentoring of 30 mins with a supporting mentor
Total number of prizes: 5
Total prize value Total prize pool (inc GST): ——-
Method of entry: To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
- Be a student or recent graduate (within the last 12 months) of a commerce/business, marketing, arts, journalism or related undergraduate field of study and/or have less than 1 year of professional experience (finalists professional experience and background will be verified by LinkedIn).
- Visit the Experlio app and upload a suitable image/photo/file corresponding to the promoted requirements, and then complete the mandatory details in accordance with any instructions on the app, relating to the business case study.
1 X Static Image with a 1:1 sized ratio
1 X Video with a 1:1 sized ratio
- All text submissions must be in English.
Maximum number of entries: 1 per person
Prize draw: This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
The judging will be performed by a judge/panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The prize draw will begin 10:00 AM AEDT on 13 Dec 2021
Location of the judging:
Experlio – 45 St Georges Terrace Perth WA 6000
Notification of winners:
Winners will be notified via Email no later than 14 Dec 2021.
Public announcement of winners
The winners will be published here:
Experlio.com/blog on 15 Dec 2021
Unclaimed prize draw
If the prize(s) are unclaimed by the unclaimed prize draw date, the Promoter will
award the prize(s) to the Eligible Entrant(s) who came runner-up when the entries
were judged, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority.
Unclaimed prize draw date: 10:00 AM AEST on 15 Mar 2022
Location of unclaimed prize draw:
Experlio – 45 St Georges Terrace Perth WA 6000
Notification of unclaimed prize winners
Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via Email no later than 14 Mar 2022.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw
The winners of unclaimed prizes will be published here:
Experlio.com on 15 Mar 2022
Terms & Conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of
entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the
terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these
Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed
acceptance of these Terms of entry.
2. Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of
entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and
contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers
and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and
companies associated with this Promotion, including the terms and conditions providers TPAL
(Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of
the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent,
step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
4. The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
5. The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
6. Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
7. Any Cash prize will be distributed as a pre paid debit card or via EFT if so
requested by the Prize winner.
8. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should
seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are
responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not
be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
9. The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion.
Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry
is deemed invalid.
10. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
11. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly
submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to
omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication
network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any
reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without
limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize(s) will be awarded to the best entry/entries as judged in accordance with the Prize draw
details. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in
any other competitions. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry
which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content or does not meet the criteria
relating to the method of entry. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be
Event Competition Brand: Flora Plants
Business Problem: Australians bought more house plants than ever last year, with plant sales growing 27%. But with lockdowns lifting and Australians eager to get back to the great outdoors, their smaller green friends are being forgotten and sales are beginning to dwindle.
Creative Strategy: GET… Australians that are looking outside again TO… Seek out Flora Plants BY… Reminding consumers there’s more than one way to enjoy nature.
Business Features: • Plants delivered to your door • Free shipping • Design-forward pots & planters • More variety than a local shop by name BUSINESS: D2C Plant Nursery*
– 1x Static (1:1)
– 1x Video (1:1)
• Logo / Font / Colors to be provided in the event pack
How we’ll be assessing:
– Novelty of the idea / message
– Adherence to best practices
– Execution polish / quality
14. The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
15. The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of
unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be
deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the
Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the
prize(s) can be claimed.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not
provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the
promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any
entry information should be directed to Promoter.
17. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use
of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no
compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
18. The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the
Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
19. The promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize
draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place,
the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with
the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and
State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in
accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from
unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer capable of being redeemed, the new winner will
receive a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had
been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter).
20. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties
which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct
of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no
Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or
omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its
related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against
all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or
that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a
direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing
to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability
which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or
21. If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which
implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s
liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying
such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those
goods or services.
22. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have
any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in
nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any delay,
damage, or loss in transit of prizes.
24. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any
entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize
claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is
misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with
the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit
the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the
Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
25. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
taken as cash. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize
for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation
in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
26. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly
hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with
the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but
not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism,
the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the
event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and
recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant
27. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion,
entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the
Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related
content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes
including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not
misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third
parties. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties
arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter has no obligation to
credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions
which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author
29. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion
will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement which adheres to the
30. The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in
which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and
tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
31. Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat.
Acceptance of the rules
Participating in On Scene w/creativity online competition implies full acceptance and observance of its rules outlined in these terms and conditions and any amendments and addenda to these terms and conditions that are notified at www.experlio.com/competition-terms
By participating in On Scene w/creativity online competition, you declare that you have read and accepted the ‘Entrant Declaration’ below in its entirety:
I declare I have read and accepted the terms and conditions of participation as outlined in these terms and conditions in On Scene w/creativity online competition and have all the necessary permissions and rights for the submission of the information contained in my competition entry. I waive any claims to confidentiality and I consent to public disclosure by Experlio of all such information including my personal information, which may be posted on the Internet and/or used for future communication activities by Experlio.
I understand that information, once posted online may be accessed worldwide and Experlio will not be responsible for any subsequent use or disclosure of that information.
I further agree to indemnify and hold Experlio, its officers, employees, agents and involved third parties in the competition harmless from any and all claims, liability, loss and loss of benefits, costs and expenses, wilful negligence, misconduct, acts or omissions, actions, causes of action, debts, claims and demands of any kind and nature whatsoever that I currently have or that may arise out of, or in connection with, or indirect or consequential with, my participation in On Scene w/creativity online competition. This indemnity will survive the term of the competition and will remain in perpetuity.
My participation in the competition will not violate or breach any applicable laws.