Club Creative by Experlio
Every club needs a newsletter, the question is… whose members can make the best one?
Welcome to Club Creative, a Newsletter Competition
From law to business to accounting, every club needs a newsletter. Club Creative by Experlio is WA’s largest creative club-based student competition.
A celebration of all things creativity, marketing, design, and communications.
If you join the competition your members will get the opportunity to create a one-page digital newsletter for your club or university, competing against WA’s top university clubs.
Club Creative is the perfect opportunity for your members to flex their creative muscles while creating something of value for you and your community. Plus, with industry-recognised judges, cash prizes, and mentoring up for grabs what’s not to love?
The competition opens on the 27th of June and closes on the 10th of July, so register your club’s interest to save your spot and be eligible to win the clubs prize and awards!
Club Creative is all about giving students the opportunity to represent their clubs while putting their marketing, design, and communication skills to the test.
Experlio’s mission is to close the gap between learning and applying your skills and this competition is a way for your members to hone the same skills they’ll use throughout their careers.
We think that the newsletter competition represents a chance for students to practice real-world and relevant skills just like Richard Branson, who started Student Magazine as his first business. Skills like communication through the written word or design though cover images, layouts, and photos. There are so many ways to approach it and we hope to share your student’s skills with the broader professional community.
We are incredibly excited to see what your club’s emerging talent can come up with in our newsletter competition, especially as WA is the first state that we are running this competition.
To get involved all you have to do is share the competition with your members via your club email or social media page.
We will provide marketing and social media support for clubs who wish to share this competition with their members. We think the more member participation your club has, the greater the benefit will be to your club. Register your club’s interest today to get involved!
– We expect submission to take anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours. In short, put as much or as little effort as you need to get your message across.
– Submissions will be judged on overall creativity and execution of ideas, so keep in mind that a better outcome will not necessarily come with more effort.
– Submissions may be created by individuals, in pairs, or as a team.
– Ask your members to create something of value for your club and make you proud!
– First Place Grand Prize: $300, awarded to the best overall entry
– Second Place Prize: Industry mentoring, awarded to the second best entry
– Third Place Prize: Industry mentoring, awarded to the third best entry
– Top Club Award: $100, awarded to the club with the highest number of top quality entries (money to go toward a club event)
– Other Club Awards: Industry mentoring prizes up for grabs
The competition will be judged by a secret panel of top WA marketing industry members who will be revealed closer to the competition date!
WA Competition Opens: 27th June 12:00pm AWST
WA Competition Closes and Submission Due: 10th July 11:59pm AWST