Welcome to Club Creative!
A submission based competition for emerging creatives. Learn by doing and stretch your creative limits.
Full details below 👇
Hello and welcome to Club Creative, a submission based competition by Experlio.
From marketing to design we know that the best way to improve your creative skills is to use them. That’s why we created Club Creative.
Club Creative is Australia’s largest creative competition specifically designed for emerging talent.
To enter, all you have to do is create a piece of work based on the brief “show us what you think the future of your industry looks like.”
$1,000 in cash and mentoring prizes to be won.
Australian Submissions open late July.
- Create a piece of original work based on the brief “show us what you think the future of your industry looks like”.
- No rules of restrictions, just inform and engage your audience as best you can based off the brief.
- You can create your work in any medium or style that best suits your creative or professional skills.
- Submissions will be completed through the Experlio app.
- Video or multimedia submissions may need to be uploaded as links in the submission comments section.
- Submission may take anywhere from 2 minutes to 200 hours, as long as it communicates your message effectively.
- Submissions may be individual or team-based, as long as every team member is signed up and named in the submission.
- If you are a student who is part of a university club, name your club in your submission to register your club to win one of our student club prizes.
- The competition is open to all emerging creatives based in Australia.
- The competition will be judged by a panel of Australian Marketing Industry Professionals (details to be released soon).
- Submissions are judged on overall creativity and execution of ideas. More effort won’t necessarily equal a better outcome.
- The main judging criteria is, has this submission engaged and informed the audience?
- Grand Prize (best overall entry): $1,000
- Second Place: (runner up): industry mentoring prizes
- Third Place: industry mentoring prizes
- Club Grand Prize (the club with the highest number of the best quality entries): $100 to go toward a club event
- Other Club Awards: industry mentoring prizes
- If a team or duo wins any prize money, it is up to the individual who submitted the newsletter to ensure the prize money is shared fairly amongst the team.
- WA Competition Opens: 27th of June at 12:00pm AWST
- WA Competition Closes: 10th of July at 11:59pm AWST
WA Submissions close on Sunday the 10th of July at 11:59pm AWST